Learn letters in a virtual playground! “ABC Book 3D” is an interactive book full of surprises and super cute toys for your kid to play with. Now with Augmented Reality!
• Letters from A to G for free.
• A full alphabet of 26 letters and an animated SING-ALONG song unlockable by a single in-app purchase.
• See the book and play with the toys in Augmented Reality.
• Every letter has an interactive toy waiting to be discovered.
• Fully animated and uniquely interactive objects and scenes like
Xylophone – play your own melodies.
Zipper – learn to zip and unzip it without the fear of hurting your little fingers.
Unicorn – make the most beautiful rainbow in the world!
• A fully animated 3D world and objects for your kid to play with.
• Fantastic artwork by a famous Lithuanian digital artist.
• Professional audio voice-overs and narration that give extra information about the objects your child is playing with.
• Safe: No ads. No social media logins. The single in-app purchase process has safeguards that prevent an accidental purchase by kids.
Recommended for ages: 4 - 8
All kids from babies to young preschool aged children will love the cute and colorful artwork, but more importantly, they will learn elementary reading, early literacy and even improve learning abilities. The app is kid tested, parent approved, loved by educators and proven to be one of the best tools to introduce toddlers to their primary reading curriculum and vocabulary knowledge. So, fast forward the essential education of your toddler with this simple, intuitive app, which enables active participation by hearing, repeating phonics and practicing the visual discrimination and distinction of upper and lower case symbols. Phonetically accurate sounds and positive reinforcement through an encouraging voiceover will simply educate your kids quicker.
All in all, this is a fun educational app that will not only entertain your child, but also teach them to identify, recognize and pronounce letters, their names, phonetics and even basic words. English language will come easy to them.